Elder Swartz

Elder Swartz

Monday, March 25, 2013

March 25th, 2013

Hello Fam.

So this week's been good. We're working hard and our investigators are progressing well. I'm really hoping for a baptism this cycle, but it seems it's not going to happen! Satan! But hopefully They will trust in God enough to understand what's best...

Inregards to who gives the best emails... I'd have to say Rachel. Long emails are the best. haha! Plus, she tells me about all the fun things that happened that week, even if she thinks it'll be boring, she writes it anyway, because it was what she enjoyed. Dad, you give good emails, really good advice! but I'd love to hear more about what's going on with you and your life. Mom, your emails are a good balance and I love them, but Rachel still has you beat... maybe it's all her practice with blogging... haha! But honestly I loved all your letters this week! Mary's was good too! 

Let's see... I can't think of anything that really happened this week different... We watched seventeen miracles for family night with the branch, that was fun, even the translation is just one man talking with a monotone voice the entire time... somehow, you can still get into it. haha! Elder Bukanov and I have really just been having a lof fun in Penza and we're working with a lot of really good people. 

Mary, I totally know what you mean about branch council! I had the exact same situation! I took it for granted!! But now all the youth in Penza are on Missions, which is way sad, but there is suddenly tons of little kids now because of recent baptisms or re-activations. It's way fun, but pretty distracting sometimes. I love it though! Little Masha is so funny! She has recently discovered that missionaries will let her draw in their planners, as long as she asks, so she'll take my planner and draw these super funny pictures in them. She's four. I really just love it. 

This past week, I lost both of my name tags... with in three days of each other! That the first time on my mission that I've lost a nametag... and I lose both of them... ugh. So I've been running around like some normal citizen... haha! Pretty fun! Not really, I'm excited to get my new nametags... too bad I have to wait till the next cycle starts!

So... I'm out of time... haha! Loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment