Elder Swartz

Elder Swartz

Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11th, 2013

So I don't have a lot of time this week...

First off... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!! and Bastion! He can't read this though so it's mainly for mom. I'm glad you had a good birthday and I'm so glad that you were able to spend it with family! This year, I don't get to, but I definitely am looking forward to next year when I can. I did not cherish you guys enough! Also, Thanks for sending Cergei that package!! That is the best present I could have asked for!!

I lost my nail clippers again this week... I always lose my nailclippers for some reason... and asked my comp if I could borrow his... And he grabs a pair of scissors and hands them to me. I've never   done that before... but it turned out fine, then I watched him do it and it was crazy how fast and smooth he did it... Who knew!

So Igor, who's getting baptised soon, was talking to us on sunday. We're just chatting and he tells us this story about how he was pronounced dead. He was riding his bike a few years back and he got hit by a car. He had hit his head and in the hospital they were having a hard time keeping him alive. His brain kept flickering on and off and finally, everything shut down. They pronounced him dead. He said when he woke up, he was naked as a baby laying down. He had a tag on his leg and they were getting him ready for the autopsy. A lady walked in and told him they should take him back to the hospital. I asked if she was surprized or anything and he said no. As if it happens all the time or something... They should really redifine "dead" here... it could probably fix a few morbid mix ups...

I don't have any more time this week. I wanted to thank Chris and Rachel for your letters! I really appreciated the council and I'll do my best not to relax till I'm done!

I love you all!!

Elder Swartz!

No comments:

Post a Comment