Elder Swartz

Elder Swartz

Monday, March 4, 2013

Feb. 4th, 2013

Hey Everyone!!

So... I got a transfer... I'm going back to Penza. I'm so excited, but... Oh boy... haha! Hearing that I was going back to Penza for the THIRD time was a VERY strange experience for me. haha! Literally fifteen minutes before learning about transfers, I had this way weird feeling that I hadn't done everything I was supposed to do in Penza. I had a strong feeling that I was going back. I tried to tell myself I was simply imagining it. After all, Sister Quinn had also had a strong feeling that she was going to serve in Oringburg but it never turned out to be where the Lord sent her, and so I assumed I was probably doing the same thing. But even then, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I couldn't even pay attention anymore to what I was studying. I told Elder Christensen about how I felt and he told me that I was probably just still sick and that I should stop taking crazy pills. (joking of course, but nonetheless, not taking my comment seriously) I was finally able to get my mind off it when the assistants called and informed me that I was to be serving in Penza for the third time.  I can't even tell you how weird it felt. It felt so... right. I'm nervous to go back though. I don't know why. I really don't want to let the Lord down. I feel like I've already done it two times now, so I'm a little anxious that I won't be able to fulfill what the Lord wants of me there. As much as I want to say "Well, I know that if I do my best, then the Lord will take care of everything else." But that's the problem! I DON'T always do my best! There ARE times where I could be doing better... a lot better! ... I guess I can't afford to do that this time. If I'm not ALWAYS doing my best, than I don't ALWAYS have the Lord's promise...  Well... Whether I do what the Lord wants me to or not there, He knows what's going to happen, He's planned for it. Man I worry too much! Haha!
Oh, and I'm training. That will be fun... And whitewashing. (meaning neither Elder will be familiar with the area, it's not the same area I served in last time, just the same branch.) What's weird is that I'm not really worried at all about that... haha! I just hope that I can be what the Lord needs me to be here this time. I haven't met my companion yet, but there's one coming in from Belarus, and I also had a feeling I would be training him, so now if that happens, I have it on record! haha! 
I called and talked to Elder (Br-ook-how-zen) (Still don't remember how to spell it in english... haha! If your reading this, I hope you understand!) before he left and it was strange. The conversation was completely normal by a listener's standard, but for me it was... very... strange. I don't know how to describe it. Okay... well, moving on. 
Dang I don't really have any time left... Essentially, I'll miss some members in Novo-K and I'll certainly miss Elder Christensen, One of my favorites so far! I guess I like all of them in one way or another, but still!
Well, the end.

Loves, Elder Swartz!

No comments:

Post a Comment