Elder Swartz

Elder Swartz

Monday, March 4, 2013

Jan. 14th, 2013

Hello Family! 

It was so great reading all your emails this week! I love it when I get long email that are filled with all the stuff that fills up your lives! I especially love hearing about Boston and Maddie! So keep it up! haha! I'm glad that you liked that cooking blog website (mom and Rachel) I felt it would be something you would be interested in... haha! I didn't know the girl was Mormon, that's cool!

Dad, I'm glad to hear that your feeling at least a bit better. I'm way excited to hear how your classes are going! Mom was telling me all the plans that you have to become a teacher and work in Wyoming and do all that stuff! Holy cow, that would be so cool for you guys! sounds like it's pretty cold where you guys are right now. It may be even the same temperature... at me it's about 17 degrees celcius... I don't know what that is in Farengeit (I can't remember how to say that in English... I just know it's super close. haha!) It's weird not being used to the measuring systems I used to use back in America. I just go by everything the way they do here now. 

That was way cool to hear that Lone Peak's basketball was ranked #1 in the nation... well, for a bit at least... haha! SO crazy that Kolten is back! Tell him I say hola! He must be feeling pretty weird about everything right now! Tell him to shoot me a dear elder or something, I would love to hear from him! Dang, I have like... no time. 

WAy to go about fulfilling your calling mom! The Lord will totally bless you as you do what you can to perfect His tasks He has given you! I wish we had members that would take their callings so seriously! Man, it's so hard to motivate people to want to serve in the branches here! We are so lucky in Utah to have such wiling help! Be those kinds of members!!

Also, I have a good friend from Penza, his name is Sergei Pakrovski, he's serving in the Salt lake city, south mission. If there was anything you could do to send him maybe some candy or some sort of a care package, that would be soo cool! It wouldn't have to be much, I just doubt his family was able to send him anything here from Russia. funds are tight here. I'm sure that would make his day.

Well, I've got to go! I love you all!!

Love, Elder Swartz!


PS: Happy Birthday Steph!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment