Elder Swartz

Elder Swartz

Thursday, June 6, 2013

June 2nd, 2013

Holy Moses, everyone had such cool weeks!!

We had a great week this week as well!

This week we had a training meeting and got some great inspiration for how to be better missionaries, but honestly, I got some awesome insights for after my mission. It was a unique conference because it was supposed to be President Sartori's last conference, so he gave us his last two cents of what he wants us to become and keep becoming after we come home. It was really insightful and I can honestly say that I received some good revelations for my life after the mission. Not in a trunky way, but how I can continue to grow as a missionary, even after my mission. It was very cool to be on such meeting with president, it had a very different feel to it because of the fact that he was set to leave in three weeks.

However, the Lord works in mysterious ways.

President Sartori got called to stay another month because our new mission president ran into some health problems when he got his examination for his mission. Cool thing though, if he hadn't gotten called, and accepted the call (meaning getting everything ready to take a two year leave from his work, he's fifty five) he would have probably died because they wouldn't have gotten any medical tests done on him before it got out of hand. Heavenly Father's the best, huh?

That means I get my exit interview with him! I'm happy about that! haha!

Mary, I'm so happy that you had a wedding that you got to help with, but honestly, the coolest part of your email was the double baptism! Man, if I had that happen to me... I don't even know what I'd do! You're mission must be such an adventure! Thanks for the pictures! It's been fun to see them throughout your mission!

Mom, So glad that you're having a blast on the coast! That sounds so fun! But honestly, I can't even tell you how happy I am that I'm not there. Is that weird? I just love NOT doing that sort of stuff right now. Yeah, sure it will be fun when the time comes, but I'm just so happy that I can continute doing what I'm doing right now for the time I have left!

Dad, sorry you're stuck at home doing stuff, but you've always liked your hobbies. I need to come home and get into that stuff with you! I always wanted to do stuff with you, I just never wanted to at the time you actually were doing it... haha! I'll really try to make time to learn how to do stuff with you when I get home!

Well, I've got no time (like always!) I love you all so much! 

Loves!

Elder Swartz

No comments:

Post a Comment