Elder Swartz

Elder Swartz

Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 23, 2013

Hey everyone!!!

So this week has been very... good!

Our numbers weren't that great, but that's just becasue we went on exchanges. but other than that, it was a great week.

So that boy who almost killed himself, he's still alive, and he's actually woken up out of his coma and is talking and can ask questions and stuff. It is way weird. No one was expecting him to even live, and the doctors said that if he did, he would only be a vegetable. They're freaking out because of his insanely fast recovery. He jumped out of a window on the fifth story of his apartment building and to avoid making you all squeemish, I'll avoid using the word "smashed" and instead I'll say he bumped his head.

The fact that he's alive is a miracle in itself. The fact that he's already to that level of recovery in 6 days is like... it's like seeing someone come back from the dead. A miracle, a really big one. It was all his mother's faith. She fasted since the day it happened. (not healthy. Don't do that.) We're really hoping that he'll make a good recovery, when before, there was no chance. I can't even describe how amazed I am at the Lord every day here. I just I could call down that power more... haha! I guess I'll just never understand the will of the Lord. 

Let's see... I don't really have a ton to say this week other than I got really trunky yesterday at church. Not for home. For the Temple. I realized that I can go to the temple again in two weeks and I got soooo excited. 

Man, I wish I had more things to say, but I really don't. I just feel really weird, a ton happened this week, but I don't even know what. Haha! Maybe I should have wrote stuff down...

Well, I'll just end it here. I really love you all. Please stay safe. Just don't do anything stupid just a little bit longer. 

Love Elder Swartz

No comments:

Post a Comment