Elder Swartz

Elder Swartz

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Letter #39 from Russia

Hey family! Don't have a ton of time this week because of complications with transfers... haha! I'm in a threesome again. With Elder Stoddard, he's friends with Megan Mower. They were in soccer at SUU or something. My other Companion is Elder Elwood. He was actually in Evan and patricks and Spencer's BYU ward. He is good friends with Nate Garret. Still here in Penza, we also have a new sister coming in, so that will be exciting. Ouyr investgators are doing well, but they are unreliable at times, well, just some of them. Cergei and German are doing awesome, and they came to church last week, which made me so happy! I can't tell you how many times I have told him to come and he finally did! I really hope he finally realizes that the gospel will change his lafe if he just takes a leap of faith. I think most of the people here are afraid of being outcasts in society. It's a way bigger deal here than in America if you aren't the mainstream religion. Please, everyone pray for Cergei, German, Stas, and Tatiana! They are the people doing well in our area and with a little divine help, they would totally get baptized! I love Penza so much! I've been here 6 out of 8 cycles now. It is definitely my home here in Russia! I'm Already loving my new companions. It's going to be a party. A big, hardworking, productive, party. Mary, I'm so happy that thinkgs are awesome for you! I am excited for mission stories! And, you should expect a letter eventualy from me... I just need to send it... haha! 
So my teeth have like... died here in Russia... They've just gotten a lot yellower... sick. If some one wanted to send me crest whitening strips, you would be my best friend forever.  Serious. I need them. it's pretty bad. Also, we got hot water for the first time in a month! so Awesome!  I'm very happy about Christy having her Baby. I'm pretty sure that Boston is not more obsessed with Super powers than I am. and I love you all! 

Love, Elder Skvortz!

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID! I'm sorry you didn't here from me last week, I promise i didn't forget, I just forgot to say it on my email home!

No comments:

Post a Comment