Elder Swartz

Elder Swartz

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Letter #35 from Russia

Man, it seems like life is so wonderful for everyone!

Mom, You must be having soo much fun in spain! I love getting your random
emails through out the week! I love hearing about all the little adventures
you're going on! So awesome! That is supah cool that you are gonig to
Africa for a day as well! Next year you should come to Russia for a day!
haha!
Dad, I know you may think that your life is not nearly as exciting as the
rest of your family's right now, which... okay... maybe it's not. haha!
BUT! Eating stake sandwiches and brownies and icecream with your daughter
and her family is something not to be taken for granted! Which, I'm sure
you don't anyway, but I'm just saying. There is nothing that I want more in
world than to eat a home made dinner from an American Mom. haha! I love the
Russian stuff, and I'm excited to bring some recipes back with me to show
you all, but I think I like my hot dogs with out horseradish. haha!
Speaking of recipes, I really want to know how to make Pesto! Rachel, I
need your help... again. haha! Also, a good replacement for ranch, or how
to make it... and how to slow cook stuff with out a crock pot. please get
back to me on that!
So this weeks been an exciting week. Elder Maksimov, an elder from kiev in
our district, had his 19th baptism or so...? He's going home soon and his
goal is twenty. so awesome! Some people are just blessed in different ways.
haha!  We had a successful week as well, just not a baptism or anything. We
found a lot of people who are interested and have been getting more
meetings with people in general. The Lord's really blessed us a lot this
week!
I love you! I'm getting kicked off!

Elder Svortz!

PS: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD! I love you and I know you love me to because
you send me more letters than you did to Rachel and David.

No comments:

Post a Comment