Elder Swartz

Elder Swartz

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Last Letter from the MTC

Priviet Cemyee Y Druzya!

So, this past week has been... wow... I've loved it! It's crazy to be in your last week here!!! I have my flight plans and everything! Okay, here's the run down! So first, I leave Salt Lake City at 8:35 AM on monday morning! From there I fly to New York, JFK, arriving at 3:22 PM. Then I take off from New York at 5:00 PM and I arrive in Moscow at 10:55 AM! I don't know if that's their time or my time, anyway, in Moscow, I wait until 9:55 PM to Fly to Smarak Russia. I don't know where that is... but I'd imagine it's near Samara...? I'll be ariving at 11:35 PM. I'm sooooo Excited! We don't know if our visas are ready yet, we find out today if anything went wrong... so that'll be exciting! I signed my papers though, so I'm not to worried... but still, people get left behind all the time because of visas.

So I found out why Elder Holland was upset last week. Just previously, a sister missionary was killed in new york in a car accident. Her name is Sister Bentley. Please pray for her family and friends. Of course they are probably much happier knowing she died serving the Lord, but obviously it was still their daughter, sister, cousin, or friend. It is hard for them right now.

Erika, Thanks for telling me that! I appreciate it! Now I can send you your letters!

I see Elder Howard every once in a while, I snuck into his building the other night to talk with him! haha! I promise i wasn't breaking any rules... that I'm aware of. He's doing well and seems to be loving the MTC. Elder Braithwaite flew out Yesterday... That's going to be me in a week! yeah! It's exciting to be doing everything for the last time, like "This is the last time i'll be doing..." or "this is the devotional I'll see." Woot! Oh, shoot, I forgot to bring my Mission address with me... oh well, I'll send it home to you all! Make sure you put it on my blog so I might get letters sometimes...

"Hi there this is Elder Jones, dont worry be happy"
- Elder Jones

Oh, Tiffany is next to me right now, she wants to say hi!

HELLO SWARTZ FAMILY!!! HOW ARE YOU ALL!? I MISS YOU LOTS! BUT THE MTC IS THE GREATEST PLACE EVER! HOPE THAT ALL IS GOING WELL WITH ALL OF YOU! MAMA SWARTZ- TELL YOUR MOM I'M SORRY I DIDN'T GET TO SEE HER HERE. I HOPE THE TEMPLE WAS GREAT FOR MARY! I HOPE THAT HER PREPARATIONS ARE GOING WELL! WELL, I'M GOING TO DO MY LAUNDRY NOW. LOVE YOU ALL!! :)

I must be off, I love you all! I'm excited to see all of you again after I have served a wonderful mission!

Dosveedania!
- Elder Swartz!

No comments:

Post a Comment