Elder Swartz

Elder Swartz

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Letter #23 From Russia

Okay. I have seven minutes. And I forgot my notebook of stuff that I wanted to tell you.

We met with Kevin this week. Thank you all for praying for him. He met with us and he was NOT in a good mood. We started the lesson and we knew something was up so we really pushed at him and he told us that he didn't believe in the Book of Mormon and that he didn't want to do this whole Mormon thing anymore. My comp and I were both panicking like crazy inside and just pouring our hearts out to God to help us and help Kevin. We didn't know what to do, but we really just listened to him and let him get all his thoughts out. But then somehow, God, in his Infinite Mercy guided our discussion and it slid perfectly into us being able to calm him down and get the whole story out of him. Someone had said something to him that really tore him apart and he stopped praying and reading and he was just angry at himself. He didn't know how to handle it and so he decided to give up. But after talking he understood that Satan was really just attacking him and he came out of the lesson beaming and with new resolve. The next day he came to church totally happy and even brought a friend! I am so grateful to the Lord and his guiding hand in this work! I could not do anything without His spirit!


Congratulations Amber!! I'm so happy for you! I have to go now! I love you all!


Elder Swerasdf

No comments:

Post a Comment