Elder Swartz

Elder Swartz

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Letter #48 from Russia


Hello again!
 
So it was great hearing about all of your weeks! Sounds like a crazy time with Rachel and Chris going to England... but that willbe an awesome experience for them! Are they going back to the places where he served? that would be interesting. 
 
HEY! I STILL HAVEN'T GOT TIFFANY'S ADDRESS!!!!!!!! I'm not writing home next week if I don't get it. ... okay,maybe I will still write, but I'm serious! I want her address. Right now! Get up and just check what it is! 
 
Mom: thanks for sending that for me! I haven't got any mail for the past seven or eight weeks, Ulyanovsk is out in the boonies... but I should be getting mail today, so we'll see. 
 
This week has been a rough one. this cycle has been a good one, but it got tough near the end. Nothing compared to what I've had earlier, but the Lord had really been blessing us for a while and we really felt like we were going to have a baptism work out for us, but they all just fell through. We still have some hope, but I got transferred to Novokuibizhevck, so I'm not going to be seeing any of them get baptised if they make that decision... Man. Missions are hard... haha! Hey! Matt Porter gets home this month!!! That freaked meout thinking about that! I feel like it was just yesterday that he was leaving! It seems so weird that one day that will be me! I can't even imagine that! My companion for that past six weeks has only three cycles left on his mission, and it was obvious where his thoughts were. I refuse to be like that.
 
hmmm... I don't really think anything happened this week that I wanted to share... and if I did, i forgot to bring my planner from last cycle where I would have written it... hmmm... oh well.  This cycle I'm whitewashing with an Elder Christiansen. Haven't met him yet, but he'll probably be here soon.
 
Well... that's about it! I love you all! The gospel is true!
 
Ct. Skvortz!

No comments:

Post a Comment