Elder Swartz

Elder Swartz

Monday, September 17, 2012

Letter #46 from Russia

Hello family!! So I really had a fun time this past week! We just had zone conference and exchanges so that was fun. Also, apparently a new girl in the mission is way good friends with Matt Porter. Her name is Heather Young and she's pretty much a boss missionary. So weird that He is pretty much home already! Soon it's all down hill and we'll be home before we know it! terrible!! I have so much I need to learn and achieve! Two years is not enough!! I got several letters from my old FHE sisters this past week, so I want to say thanks for those!! You guys are awesome! I don't really have any interesting news for this week or anything... I got a tazer pulled on me by this guy. He didn't touch me or anything, He said he uses it to drop cultists... I wanted to punch him in the throat, but I held back.... I don't like it when people threaten me with tazers. So pretty much... I'm done for today. I love you! Elder Skvortz!

No comments:

Post a Comment