Elder Swartz

Elder Swartz

Monday, June 4, 2012

Destin's Latest email


So I don't have much time this week at all!
Man! I love my mission! It is the hardest thing I have ever done! But not in like a "I want to stop" sort of way... don't worry. In fact, I was talking to another missionary and we both felt like if we had the opportunity to stay another year, we would totally take it! the ability I would have as a missionary after two years! I would just be at my prime! Who knows what I'll really feel like at the end, but if I had to pick right now, I would stay.
Chelsi, I got your dear elder. I'll write back, I promise! Ne perezhivai (don't worry)
So... I have two minutes.... haha! Nothing happened this week other than people being rude or people being nice or people being drunk, or people being weird. We're still not experiencing any success right now, which is frustrating because we don't know what we need to do to fix that problem. We've been working hard everyday for so long, but no results! haha! It's now time to learn the difference between working hard and working smart. If you don't work smart, work doesn't work.
I am having a blast! I love you all! I know this church is true, even if no one else believes me!
Love, Elder Skvortz!

No comments:

Post a Comment